Contact us on 07775 307854 or email us at Smart Homes if you would like to know more about our Household Electrical Services.
Electrician Portsmouth Emsworth Chichester Fareham Gosport
Household Electrical Services
Set up in 2013 Smart Homes are trusted and reliable Portsmouth area electricians with a fine reputation for professionalism and excellent value for money. The company is Part P registered so all Electrical works will comply to BS7671:2008. The company has a strong background in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and has built up an impressive reputation in Portsmouth and surrounding areas: “Simon gave good advice on what could be done to resolve my electrical problem. Made fitting safe and we have peace of mind now. Courteous and professional. Will not hesitate to use again.” More satisfied customers are documented on Simon's Checkatrade pages.
No job is too small for Smart Homes whether it's a fuse board problem or a faulty socket. The same care is afforded to all projects. Simon O'Neill aslo takes great pride in keeping up with modern technology and can advise you on a variety of smart devices that will save you energy and cut electricity bills e.g. installing home control apps on your phone so you can turn lights off in different parts of your house. And much more.
The company provides electrical repairs, upgrades and maintenance, rewiring and fault finding as well as testing and certification.
Proprietor Simon O'Neill specialises in Household Electrical Services and is experienced in Electricity Management which could cut the cost of your electricity bills significantly - see Cut Electricity Bills.
Household Electrical Maintenance
- All household electrical services i.e. fuse boards, sockets, lighting, cookers, showers, rewires, garden electrical etc..
- Part P Accredited (Domestic Electrical Installation Scheme)
- A fault finding service to identify and correct electrical circuits
- Design and installation of home automation technologies i.e. light and heating control
- Pre build electrical design service
- A fault-finding service to identify and correct electrical circuits
- Project works i.e. kitchen, bathroom, home refit with other certified Checkatrade members
- Periodic Inspection and Test
- 24 hr call outs
- No job is too small!
- Flat Packs Assembled
- Property Maintenance
Fuse boards, sockets, lighting, cookers, showers, rewires, garden electrical etc. More »»
Free advice on how to dramatically reduce the electricity bills. More »»
Contact us today to discuss your requirements no matter how small or large. More »»